I’m annoyed that in Britain we don’t have Thanksgiving. I think we need a specific day for thinking about the good in our lives, as all the other holidays are mainly centred around bringing joy to fellow man (or people making money) . Today was lovely, so here is a list of things I am thankful for today
- I got a lift into Honiton with some friends
- therefore my train fare to work was less
- I was praised at work for doing well with gifts
- I bought presents for the Lyme Regis care home staff and I think they’ll like them
- I got my Christmas Box at work!
- I found what I’m going to buy for my (frustratingly difficult to please when it comes to Lush) Philistine sister for Christmas!
- Astro was pleased to see me when I got home (no surprise there really, the Philistines are vile to him)
those are just some of the many things, thank you very much Universe!